The West Bank and Gaza have special microclimates ideally suited to the production of very specific products, according to the technical experts. Emphasis placed on these product lines will allow growers to go head to head with competitors in terms of cost and quality.
- The temperate climate of the West Bank and Gaza rivals California for its year-round production capacity.
- Palestinian growers are capable of producing wide varieties of products based on market demand due to rich and varied soils and moderate temperatures most of the year.
- Close geographical proximity to the Israeli agricultural industry results in knowledge of which products grow well and which do not.
- Palestinian farmers have a long history of cooperation with their Israeli counterparts resulting in an assimilation of modern industry practices and growing techniques.
- Harvest Export representatives will provide full services to Palestinian products in European Union ports.