For Palestinian Growers and Agricultural Cooperatives Interested in Exporting
Harvest Export assists Palestinian farmers and agricultural cooperatives seeking international trade partners. Harvest acts as a link to international opportunities while at the same time, functions as a local low-risk domestic customer. One of our international trade specialists can help research export opportunities for your products or evaluate the competitiveness of your products, and determine which foreign import markets are right for you.
Harvest constantly searches local markets for the highest quality products for export. We represent and handle all types of fruit, vegetables, cut flowers and herbs. We are ready to assist our suppliers in ways that other trading companies and/or export management companies are not:
- Logistics Center : handle everything from transportation and insurance logistics to foreign currency payments. We absorb the risk of doing international business because we become your local customer rather than you having to deal with an unknown and potentially risky overseas entity.
- Technology and Know How Transfer: Harvest will focus on production with good sales prospects and help the grower improve every aspect of quality, packaging and timing of delivery to improve margins.
- Palestinian Trademark: Harvest's suppliers are the only Palestinian growers who can export produce under the exclusive Palestinian agricultural export trademark.
- Skilled Negotiators: With a multi-lingual staff familiar with different cultural behaviors and business negotiation styles, your company and/or products are never accidentally misrepresented.
- Supply Chain Management: Harvest employs state-of-the-art supply chain management (SCM) software and computer systems to efficiently manage the entire production, post-harvest handling and packaging processes. SCM software improves the efficiency with which production is moved through the packing and marketing channels, and creates tracking histories to ensure that producers, packing houses, exporters, wholesalers, retailers and customers know exactly what product was produced and by whom.
- Grading, Quality Control and Acceptance within Palestine : Harvest provides professional grading, quality control and acceptance services on the Palestinian side of the Karni crossing under the observation and approval of the grower.
- End-to-End Cold Chain: Harvest offers Palestine 's first and only end-to-end cold chain, ensuring the freshness and viability of your agricultural products.
- Packaging Services: Harvest works with its suppliers to create the appropriate packaging material products, to ensure your products arrive in mint condition to the market. Harvest technical packing experts review your picking, handling and packaging procedures to ensure they comply with international regulations.
- Training: Harvest offers producers a variety of training courses, including:
- Agribusiness Technical Training Program
- EuroGap Compliance Training and Support
- Quality Control
- Financing: Harvest helps producers gain access to investment and working capital through local, regional and international banks as well as through foreign-donor programs for agricultural export. Harvest also provides credit guarantees to suppliers, and offers credit lines to producers reimbursed through product sales.
All of us at Harvest Export would be interested in learning more about your company. We encourage you to contact one of our very capable international trade specialists. At your convenience, please provide us with any information you have available about your products, including color brochures, labels and/or sell sheets.
We look forward to reviewing your product literature.